- Bormes-les-Mimosas nearby town of Lavandou, Bormes is one of the most medieval beautiful villages of France.
Typical Provencal XII ° century village. Castle, chapels, churches, narrow streets, crafts.
- Chartreuse de la Verne
XII ° century Monastery
- Grimaud Ruins of the medieval castle, the chapel, menhirs.
- Les Arcs 14th century Sainte Roseline chapel
- Lorgues Saint Martin Collegiate
- Entrecasteaux 16th and 17th century castle
- L'Abbaye du Thoronet
12th century Cistercian abbey
- Brignoles Palace of Comtes de Provence
- Saint Maximin Romanic basilica